To be considered for a possible lease offer, prospective residents will need to:
- Submit application
- Pay $25 application fee
- Forward confirmation email to guarantor and have them complete guarantor application. Applicants without a guarantor may contact the Leasing Office for information on how to self-guarantee.
- Once the lease has been signed, submit a $200 non-refundable administrative fee.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee you or your roommate group an apartment. Each person must submit their own application and have their own guarantor.
- Lease offers are made on a first come, first serve basis determined by the date and time your application and application fee were received. Guarantors must submit their application within 3 business days for the application to be considered complete.
- Once a lease offer has been sent, you and your guarantor will have 3 business days to complete the leasing paperwork. The lease will be for a room type. You will be contacted at a later date to select the specific room you would like.
- Select the date you wish to move-in. Currently, we are accepting applications for anyone wishing to move in prior to May 2021.
Call 410-235-0947 to speak to a leasing specialist about availability today!