To be considered for a possible lease offer, prospective residents will need to:
- Submit application
- Pay $25 application fee
- Forward confirmation email to guarantor and have them complete guarantor application. Applicants without a guarantor may contact the Leasing Office for information on how to self-guarantee.
- Once the lease has been signed, submit a $200 non-refundable administrative fee.
- New applicants who have signed a lease will attend room selection during the spring.
- By submitting an application you will be placed on a waiting list. The order of that list is determined by your application date and time as long as your guarantor submits their application within 72 hours of your application. Submitting an application does not guarantee you or your roommate group an apartment. Each person must submit their own application and have their own guarantor.
- Once a lease offer has been sent, you and your guarantor will have 3 business days to complete the leasing paperwork.
- Applicants offered a lease will attend room selection in February unless roommate matched into a specific room by management.
- Select Spring 2020 on your application for a January 1, 2020 – July 31, 2020 Lease Term. A limited number of 4B/2B spaces are available for Spring Leases.
- Select Fall 2020 on the application if you are interested in an Annual Lease Term with dates of August 17, 2020 – July 31, 2021.
- Short term leases through July are still available; select Spring 2020 on your application if you are interested in this option.
Call 410-235-0947 to speak to a leasing specialist about availability today!