What is Nine East 33rd?
Nine East 33rd is a new, state of the art apartment community specifically developed for university students.
When will Nine East 33rd open?
Nine East 33rd will open its doors in the fall of 2016. While the community is under construction, the temporary Management Office will have samples of the furniture for you to view.
Why should I live in Nine East 33rd?
There are several reasons but a few stand out:
• Brand NEW, academically focused student community
• Fantastic location – located on the corner of St. Paul and 33rd (directly across from Charles Commons)
• Convenience – walk to class!
• Excellent maintenance response – 24-hour emergency response and one day non-emergency response
• Convenient parking
What is included in my apartment?
Your rent will be fully inclusive and include:
• Fully furnished: living & dining room furniture, desk & desk chair & full-size bed
• Appliances: in apartment washer/dryer, refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher
• Utilities: extended cable TV, Internet (Ethernet & Wireless), water, heat, electricity
What is included in my community?
• 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
• Safety features: electronic building access, service desk staff & safety cameras
• Parking (fee)
• Fitness Center
• Study Lounge
• Media Center
• Retail & eateries
What policies are in place to foster safety at Nine East 33rd?
Residents are expected to be mindful of their safety by being actively involved in making positive decisions. Nine East 33rd requires a card access key to enter the residential portion of Nine East 33rd. The hallways and common areas have safety cameras and a member of the professional staff lives in Nine East 33rd for after-hour emergencies.
Can I have a pet if I live at Nine East 33rd?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in Nine East 33rd apartments, including visiting pets.
What are Nine East 33rd community standards / rules?
Nine East 33rd residents are subject to their university Code of Conduct. Students are also responsible to adhere to any additional rules that are included in the Nine East 33rd lease.
Where can I park if I live at Nine East 33rd?
Nine East 33rd has parking available but it is not guaranteed. Residents interested in parking will pay an additional fee per semester. Details on cost and how to apply for parking will be provided in the spring of 2016.
Do I need an on-campus meal plan?
Students who live at Nine East 33rd are not required to purchase an on-campus meal plan. Your apartment has a full kitchen for you to prepare meals. Residents can explore commuter options offered by their university.
What are the eligibility requirements to live in Nine East 33rd?
To qualify for residency, first priority is given to a matriculated, full-time or part-time (or equivalent) enrolled university students.
How do I apply to live in Nine East 33rd?
Applications are available on our website or you are welcome to visit our office. Any student who is eligible to live at Nine East 33rd may submit an application. However, leases will be available based on a first come, first serve basis.
There are a limited number of 10-month leases available.